Yes, I offer a one time 25% off discount to all active, retired and veteran military. You can verify your status on the cart page for your discount!
Yes, I offer a one time 15% off discount to all current students. You can verify your status on the cart page for your discount!
Yes, I also offer a one time 25% off discount to all first responders and a one time 15% off discount to all teachers. You can verify your status on the cart page for your discount!
Coaching includes weekly check-ins via phone/email, unlimited support via email/text, access to HanJamFitness Community and ALL HanJam Fitness programs, including a FREE Membership to The Hybrid Joe Program while you are a current client!
There are 2 ways to check in. By phone or by email.
If you choose phone we will set up a call each week to discuss how your week went, how you are feeling with your current macros, and any questions or concerns you may have. You will be required to upload your photos to your account as well.
If you choose email you will receive an email the day prior to check-in to remind you to fill out the check-in form located in your account. I will then respond (by email) to you within 48 hours (unless otherwise noted in the email) to discuss any issues you may be having or to give you steps for the week ahead!
Yes, eating based on macronutrients set up for your body and your personal goals means if you want to eat a donut, then you eat a donut. I teach the 80/20 rule. 80% of your food should be whole and nutrient dense and the other 20% should be for foods you crave.
The goal is to create eating habits that you can maintain and a healthy relationship with food to eliminate binge eating.
My name is Hanah, also known as @therippedbarbie on Instagram! I have competed in multiple Bodybuilding and CrossFit Competitions over the last 8 years! I have found over the years what works best and is most suitable is a workout program that gives constant versatility without having to give up 2-3 hours a day from working out which is why I created Hybrid Joe 1.0 & 2.0!
With 10 years of experience in the Fitness industry and every trial and error on myself, I am confident that I have mastered the perfect workout program for the everyday person looking to become the best version of themselves!
Certified Personal Trainer
Crossfit L-1 Coach
Specialist in Fitness Nutrition
Pre & Post Natal Exercise Specialist
Hybrid Joe workouts are designed to be 45 minutes or less with the option to use basic gym equipment or no equipment at all! This effective program allows you to spend more time with family and friends and less time in the gym.
All ages (18+).
Athletes, non-athletes, moms, dads, college students, military, your "average joe".
Whether your desire is to be an all around athlete for everyday life or if you just want to make carrying a load of laundry up the stairs easier, this program is for you.Anyone who wants to look and feel like a pro but doesn't have the time or desire to train like a pro. Basically, everyone.
NO. There is no commitment or cancellation fee. You can cancel at any time from your account page.
There are no specifically programmed warm ups, strength or skill everyday because the workout in itself is full and effective. My goal is for you to be in and out with your workout within 45 minutes. Sometimes workouts will even be 20 minutes, YET just as effective.
There will be a sequence of warm ups suggested throughout the week, but is not necessary.
For Hybrid Joe 1.0, No!
You just need yourself. Maybe a couch or a chair or box every now and then for dips, or incline movements but nothing more than household items.
For Hybrid Joe 2.0, Yes!
Basic gym equipment required. Equipment such as barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands needed. (subject to change)
You will have access to BOTH versions so mix it up as you please!
This program is structured to work out 6 days (1 active recovery day if you choose) and 1 rest. If there is a day where you are feeling beat up and it’s “programmed” day, listen to your body. Rest as needed.
If you know you can't workout on a Wednesdays, make that day your rest day and save Wednesday's workout for the next rest day and Wednesday will be your new rest day, no big deal. Again, this is flexible to you! Remember, rest and recovery is just as important, if not, more important, then training. The more you train, is not always better. Balance.